Serving in the Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Monday, September 11, 2017

6 months ja? (already) (Week #25)

Hello all!
My email will be very brief today because it is a VERY busy day.
I got transferred, but the interesting part is I got transferred WITH my companion. We had a barbeque last night in the house of our group leader in Quixeramobim, and I was expecting to stay because I am training. Well, I am still training elder Passos, and President has asked me to go and open a new area!! 
I dont know how to spell the name of the area we are going to, so I will have more details next week.
I hope you all are well, I am praying for all affected by crazy weather conditions there. Hope everyone is safe!
Love and miss you all,
Elder Ferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment