Serving in the Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Monday, March 19, 2018

Week #52 (Direct Notes to Mom)

good! crazy but good! President called 3 times last p day because he wants Quixeramobim, the city that is 40 minutes away, to be a branch THIS month, and he asked me how my district could help. We created a plan had some district pow wows, and basically every other day one companionship from our district is going to Quixeramobim to work there and help them, while the other stays here in quixada working for both companionships in both areas!
So last week really was crazy and today is our only day to relax a bit before it all starts again. but thats the newest thing! 


I'll write more next week because its a holiday here, so the lan house is closed were having to use to computer in the church. But I love you guys send my love to everyone! 
And thank you for my package!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment