Serving in the Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Saturday, August 11, 2018

The Office (Week #73... almost)

Hello all!
So week 1 in the office is coming to a close! I am writing you today because when there are 4 secretaries we have alternating p-days. Basically we will have 1 week with no P-day and the week after we will have 2. So after today my next p-day will not be until the Monday AFTER this Monday thats coming right now.....its kinda wierd. But the first week in the office was pretty crazy. I arrived in the mess of the transfer, and apparently this was one of the worst transfers in the history of the mission. Everything was disorganized, we had a group of 15 missionaries leaving to go home, and a group of 16 arriving. We had to deal with the travel and meals and logistics of everything and it was all just crazy. So there is definitly a lot to improve here, and after a few more interactions with president I can see he wants things to get a lot better and I can see a lot more why he called me to be here. 
Other than work work work in the office trying to learn everything, nothing really happened this week.
I hope everyone there is well and enjoying the new school year!
Love you all,
Elder Ferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment