Serving in the Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Monday, July 31, 2017

Transfers (Week #19)

Hello all!
This last week was awesome! We went for all you can eat pizza last wednesday night which was awesome! Then Yesterday I baptized the first person here in Brazil that I actually contacted myself, and helped teach all the lessons to. His name is Junior, and we met him less than two weeks ago! He was definitly a miracle, and someone God put in our path because he really needs the gospel in his life, and he has already changed so much!
Tomorrow I will travel for Fortaleza because I have been called to train a new missionary which is weird! President rarely calls brand new missionaries to train, and I just finished my own training last week so it is a huge honor that president has that kind of faith in me.
Thats all for now! Everything here is awesome! Hope you all are well, and I will write more next week!
Love,
Elder Ferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment