Serving in the Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Brazil, Fortaleza East Mission

Monday, October 30, 2017

Who Needs Sleep Anyways? (Week #32)

Hello world!
My email will be a bit fast this week because of being a bit short on time!
Quixada is Awesome! And difficult at the same time! After spending 6 weeks in Pedregal (where its ´´cold´´) I am getting used to the unbearable heat once again. Quixad is hotter than Quixeramobim because there are a lot of enormous rocks inside and around the city that heat up really fast. But it’s a big area and there are a lot of people to teach!
I am the District Leader here, which is interesting because our district isn’t part of a zone so I work directly with the assistants. But its awesome because Quixeramobim is part of my district so I get to visit there to do interviews and go on splits! I went to do an interview for the Elders there last Saturday and it was awesome to visit and see a lot of the people I got to know so well there!
The part that’s difficult about Quixada just for now, is that our house is exactly above a very famous bar here, so starting on Tuesday through Sunday, every night there is awefully loud music, and crazy drunk people screaming all night, so nobody is sleeping at night basically. Last week we spent a lot of time hunting for a new house, and hopefully will be able to move to a very quiet and tranquil apartment soon if all the paper work works out, but until then god is just giving us the strength to continue!
That’s about all that’s new here! I hope everyone is doing alright back home!
Love and miss you all, Until next week!
Elder Ferrell
 1- Elder Brandão
 2- Quixada
 3- Quixada?




No comments:

Post a Comment